Thursday, August 12, 2010

August birthdays

Wow! It seems that just about everyone has an August Birthday. Today, the 12th, is my Dad's birthday. Of course, I made him a card. Forgot to take a photo though.
My brother celebrated his b-day on the 6th and brother-in-law, Gordon, was 49 on the 2nd. We had a very nice barbecue at Gordon's to celebrate both guys. Michael brought cigars for the men. Very manly!
I am working on some Halloween cards because, not only are Halloween themes my fave, but I visited Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs, CT, with BFF Kim last week and they are having a Halloween card class next month. I am so going! And Kim searched for two stamps for me because Inspiration Station didn't have them; a skull and a dancing skeleton. How cool is she??!!!! I will definitely post photos of projects.
Michael is going to Rock and Shock in Worcester and I am working on Halloween projects that he can sell at the table, including some skull earrings. I think they are pretty cool and will definitely keep a pair for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment