Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh, the places I've been

Kim and I spent three days enjoying the summer passport. We started with a class at Inspiration Station is Stafford Springs, CT. Then we did some shopping. The next day we spent  in Massachusetts at Ink About it where we shopped and spent some time doing $1 Make n Takes. Got 10 of the cutest little cards which I did not photograph. We then went to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, Massachusetts. What a nice store with helpful staff. The drive home was horrible though.

We took a separate day and went to three stores in Connecticut plus one that wasn't part of the passport in Simsbury, and ended the day back at Inspiration Station for another class.














Here are some photos.
For some reason, blogger won't add my photos. I'll try again later. C Ya!

2 comments:

  1. This blog entry is entirely understated -- Mary doesn't mention how many TREASURES we found on our journey or how we went to 6 of the 8 stores on the Summer Passport & if one of us wins the local store's drawing we're going to split it, or how we missed going to a stamp store that was right next to the one on the CT shore. Which means that we need to take another ROAD TRIP. We had more fun than you can imagine & at some point I'm going to share the 25 photos I took of samples with Mary since she did include me in this post. P.S. - at the last store she did find the Cat with Santa Hat rubber stamp that she'd been hunting for .... Thanks for being my navigator - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a summer passport? Mary and Kim, it sure sounds like you both had a wonderful time; nothing like crafting with a friend!! Can't wait to see more card pics!

    ReplyDelete