Friday, June 4, 2010

birthday celebration













Last Saturday was Michael's birthday so of course, I made him a card. He is a lover of Hawaiian shirts, althoug I'm not sure why. He's never been to Hawaii.





My sister made and decorated a cake for him using her son's Star Wars figurines, because Michael is a fan.




Douglas, the one with the Star Wars figures, just got his purple belt in karate so I made my first popup card for him. I played to my audience, naturally, with many shots of Douglas.


I am hoping that Michael, my personal computer guru, can show me how to intersperse my photos throughout the text instead of having them all appear at the beginning, which I really don't like.
Anyway, next posting will be of this amazing cat book that my BFF Kim made for me and personalized the pages for each of my eight (yes, I know that I'm insane) cats. Wait till you see that.




























1 comment:

  1. How did you ever decide on the Hawaiian shirt for his card? I know that you had LOTS of ideas (in the form of papers, stickers, etc) What a wonderful card & especially LOVE the cake ... That Josephine is an artist ... I bet that Douglas enjoyed the spiral purple belt card, too. Did he use the spiral move for his test? Great work!

    ReplyDelete