Friday, June 18, 2010

Recent cards







Made some adorable cards at the Make and Take last week at Life's Memories and More. Also signed up for a class while I was there.
Anyway, Dee designed the card with the dragonfly on it, and it moves. There are two buttons glued together under the dragonfly and they are inserted in such a way that they glide along the card. Pretty clever, I think. Of course, I made one for my sister, Josephine, who loves dragonflies.


I made a Father's Day card for the old boy, but the photo didn't come out well. It is a cut out of a beer stein. I think he will like it and I'll get him some N/A beer to go with it because that is what he drinks. We are going to our daughter's house in West Springfield, for a Father's Day barbecue. Hopefully, I'll remember the camera this time.

And BFF, Kim, had three dress cards for the Make and Take. I made two of them. She had us doing all sorts of techniques - stamping, cutting, punching, embossing, it was great fun. I do like the little black dress card especially, even though it is the simpler of the two.
I also made a beautiful card with a pretty blue bird but I already mailed it to a friend in Long Island and forgot to take a photo. Oh well...



No comments:

Post a Comment