Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Card Class tonight

Tonight, I head back to Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs for a class on Halloween cards by the same teacher, Donna, who taught the printer's tray class. So, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Also, very excited about the customer tag sale that I went to on Sunday, also at Inspiration Station. I am especially glad that I went with BFF Kim, who is an expert shopper. She found me a Sizzix. I am just thrilled to have one. I also picked up a Xyron. And stamps galore!!!

We also found a great little coffee shop, Middle Ground Cafe, right on Main Street in Stafford Springs. This town is becoming my new hangout so definitely needed a coffee shop!

I'll upload a shot of my card for the tea bag and card swap that I'll be sending out this weekend. I'm still looking for a spooky tea; thinking maybe licorice!

No comments:

Post a Comment